1. Collection of personal information
Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include:
• Name (including other names known by);
• Contact details (including address including last known address, email address, facsimile and phone number);
• Tax file number;
• Date of birth;
• Company and business names;
• Current and previous workplaces;
• Family members’ names; and
• Employee names,
• and any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
2. Use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
• to contact and communicate with you;
• for internal record keeping and to run credit checks where required;
• for market research and business development including website development;
• marketing including direct marketing;
• to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
• to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information:
• for the purpose of providing services to customers;
• to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
• to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
• to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products or services to you. This may include parties located outside of Australia.
4. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us by our contact web page.
5. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
6. Cookies & Web Beacons
7. Links to other websites
For questions and notices, please contact us at:
AURFS Pty Ltd (ABN: 97 140 553 868)
Trading as Money Catch
PO Box 4090
Goonellabah NSW 2480
Last update: 12th September 2016
Absolutely great site, very easy to talk to and their drive and passion to find your unclaimed monies is simply awsome! Highly rated and vouched for!Jason Binder, Gooroo Technical Services